Wednesday, September 2, 2009

where to begin.

hello, fellow internet users:

i have no idea where to begin this thing... i knew that i wanted to put a lot of my thoughts down somewhere, so where else...a BLOG! yeah yeah, i know. it's the cliche thing to do these days, but it's so much faster to type than to write all of these things out.

so, here i am, engaged and feeling underage. i feel like i've been spending all my life looking for 'the one' along with every other girl alive. now that i've found him, it's strange to think that i'll become a wife in a little over a year. VERY strange! i know nothing about planning a wedding, cooking, ironing, or any other 'wifely' duties that most (ok, maybe not most) know going into a marriage. i know that there are many out there like me, but still feel alone sometimes when i hear about my friends constantly cooking dinner for their husbands or taking care of children. am i really cut out for this? as long as tom understands that i'm not perfect and life will not be like that, then we're good, right? let's hope so... what matters is he loves me!

so join me on my journey - as i travel through engagement and beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment