Sunday, November 14, 2010

whew...that was a whirlwind!

life is crazy right now, especially for the past month (after getting back fm the honeymoon), and things are just NOW starting to come together...sort of! at least the boxes are broken down finally, and the dining room is set up (minus pictures on the wall). great progress was made yesterday!

so i'm hoping the tasks for this week to be accomplished are as follows:
- wash the new towels and sheets bought yesterday with my bb&b gift cards
- put away all the new goodies bought at bb&b
- study my butt off for my new job (same place, just more challenge!)
- get a couple more rooms together - i think the art room is my next project!
- go out to dinner with my husband on a date :)
- maybe paint my art room purple this weekend since i have no current plans...YESSSS!

i must say married life is great, minus the mini-adjustments that we must go through where one of us gets frustrated. but those happen with everyone when living with someone new. i love him very much and i dont' know what i would do without him!! :)

i'll let ya know how the checklist works out! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment