Sunday, November 8, 2009

accomplishments...

so here's what i've accomplished this week:
  • made awesome pecan pancakes! another item to add to my (very short!) list of cooking successes
  • i now KNOW that i can survive without my phone for about 3 days. but no more than that!
  • REcut 1/2 of my invitations...to make them bigger and they look awesome. i like them so much more than the others
  • ordered my sunflower yellow envelopes (i know it's still early...but might as well do it now if i'm going to have to do it later, right?)
  • realized how funny 'modern family' is...i've watched all the reruns online. LOVE IT!
  • reconnected with some old DCHS crew at abigail's wedding which was an absolute blast...so beautiful! :)
  • hopefully found the place where the rehearsal dinner will be held
  • looked at silverware that's on clearance at macy's for our first shower gift
  • realized how good my future husband looks in a sportcoat...
  • i think that tom has convinced me that MAYBE i do need dance lessons due to the fact that he tried to spin me in the parking lot and i almost ate pavement.
it's been a pretty random eventful week!

1 comment:

  1. haha...this made me smile. And i love that you're being so thrifty about everything...including your choice of bridal registry items! your guests will thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete